Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can I Get a Witness?

My heart has been rejoicing lately.  God has been teaching me the true power of prayer, and as I meditate of Him, and His answers to my heart's desires I cannot help but to be overcome with peace and joy. 

Psalm 28: 7 says this, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song."

Psalm 30: 11-12 say this, "You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give You thanks forever."

Psalm 34: 1-3 say this, "I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips.  My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.  Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His name together!"

I desire to worship Him, to rejoice in Him, and to glorify Him.  Will you join me? 
Will you testify to the power of prayer, and of His grace, faithfulness, and mercy in your life? 

Give thanks to Him! 

Please leave a comment and let's lift His name higher as we testify to His goodness and glory...



Thank you Father that You have met each of my needs as You have restored our family, and have let Your love and mercy rest on our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment