Friday, October 26, 2012


Sometimes when my words fail me, I look to those who have gone before...

"But amid all my sorrows, disappointments, losses, and crosses I have felt that I had a God to go to who has supported me out of His inexhaustable fullness, and His good Spirit has caused my mind to soar above all the waves of trouble in this transitory world, and with faith to view that glorious land of rest beyond this valley of tears." 

Eleazer Sherman 1821

Remember that this life is a journey; though heartache and trouble can threaten to destroy us, as believers we can rise above it all with faith that there is more to life than what we can see.  Turn to God in everything, and He will help you "to soar above all the waves of trouble in this transitory world";  He will give you a new outlook...a heavenly perspective. 


So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment